Live Amongst the Kruger’s Big Five in Mjejane Private Game Reserve
The Kruger’s Big 5 have made Mjejane Game Reserve their Home…
So can You.
- Situated south of the popular Biyamiti region of the Kruger National Park.
- The only Private Game Reserve sharing over 10km of Crocodile River frontage with the Kruger Park.
- A Big 5 Private Game Reserve with a residential estate within the Greater Kruger Protected Area.
- The only residential wildlife estate ranked in South Africa’s top ten residential estates.
- A private game reserve within the Greater Kruger offering holiday and residential ownership options.
- Prime predator territory with over 3500ha inhabited by free roaming Big 5 from the Kruger National Park.
- World renowned for its brutal and often deadly Buffalo and Lion interactions.
- Under strict conservation management principles to ensure a sound and sustainable eco-system.
- A settled land claim.
- Only 60 minutes from Nelspruit’s KMIA with flights linking to Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban.
- Easily accessible directly from the N4 only 2.8km from Hectorspruit.
NEW OFFERING: 1 Hectare Freehold Title Stands
- Only 5 massive 1 hectare stands deep in the heart of Kruger Big-5 territory.
- Widely spaced, offering the ultimate in privacy.
- Stands adjoin an attractive seasonal river bed.
- The maximum number of beds allowed per stand is 16.
- One private Open Safari Vehicle is allowed per stand.
- Lodges are to be individually fenced or raised on stilts.
- Water and Electricity will be provided to each stand.
- Stands are priced from R3 million including VAT. No Transfer Duty. A deposit of R150 000 secures.
- Ideal for corporate, international, and high-end investors.
Ownership options include timeshare, shared and outright ownership.
- Own a week or more in your favorite Kruger seasons in the highly sought after Mjejane Bush Camp Timeshare Development.
- Situated deep in the heart of Big 5 territory.
- Luxury two, three and four bedroom air-conditioned lodges with private plunge pools and braais.
- Lodges are set along the riverfront and overlooking the bush of Big Five Territory.
- Numerous recreational facilities are on site, including Kruger-compliant Open Safari Vehicle game drives.
- Timeshare lodges are fully managed and serviced.
- Mjejane Bush Camp is affiliated to Interval International for local and international holiday exchanges.
- Interest free and financed payment options available.
Don’t miss out. Enquire about the availability of weeks and prices today.
Spoil yourself during your next Kruger Park visit by going to Mjejane
- Exclusive privately owned riverside shared ownership lodges in a league of their own.
- Fully equipped, air-conditioned and luxuriously appointed.
- Designed for spacious open plan living.
- Five or six en-suite bedrooms with outside showers and private verandas.
- TV/games room.
- Deep undercover verandas and upstairs decks with breathtaking river views.
- Sundowner pub on the upstairs deck with panoramic Kruger views.
- Boma with fire pit.
- Rimflow swimming pool with martini seat overlooking the Crocodile River.
- Kruger-compliant Open Safari Vehicle.
- In-house FGASA qualified game ranger/ lodge manager.
- Serviced Monday to Saturday.Sunday servicing available on request.
- Go wild in real style.
Rent Today… Own Tomorrow!
- Freehold title Crocodile River and Big 5 bush view stands.
- Limited 1 ha riverine stands.
- Land ownership with full residential rights.
- Design and build your Big 5 bush lodge home and live the Kruger dream….forever.
- Stand availability is limited. Opportunities decrease daily.
If you would like to find out more, fill in the form, and we will contact you.
Experience the magic of Mjejane Private Game Reserve from the comfort of a privately owned, luxuriously appointed, fully air-conditioned and serviced riverfront lodge. Mjejane River Lodges can accommodate ten or twelve guests depending on whether the lodge in question has 5 or 6 bedrooms. They are rented out to a single occupying party for a minimum of three nights. An in-house FGASA qualified game ranger with a Kruger Park compliant Open Safari Vehicle will be in attendance to ensure an unforgettable and informative Big 5 bush experience.